Need a reliable roofer in Kettering? Get the top-notch service you deserve – from repairs to replacements, we’re your go-to for all things roofs!
Kettering ROOFING CONTRACTORS
Licensed & Insured Roofers in Kettering, OH
At WIW Roofing – we offer more than just roofing services. Our knowledgeable team is dedicated to giving you the best possible experience and helping with any questions or concerns that come your way. From repairs to replacements and even emergency services — there’s no job too big or small for us! Reach out today and let us show you what a difference WIW can make.
Our Roofing Services
At WIW Roofing, we understand the importance of keeping your roof in perfect condition. If you suspect that there are issues with yours, it’s best to get an inspection by a professional who can properly assess any existing damage and repair or replace as necessary. Our experts will find leaks quickly and help determine which approved insurance methods like shingle substitution may be suitable for your property.
You may not realize that there are many advantages to repairing or replacing your roof. The roof’s impact on your home is often overlooked. These are some of the many benefits that you may expect from a new roof on your home.
When it’s time for your roof installation, we offer a wide selection of roofing and shingle materials to best fit your home’s needs. We can install:
- Asphalt – affordable and easy to replace
- Metal – lightweight and energy-efficient
- Wood shake – natural and classic
- Slate – fire-resistant and long-lasting
- Flat rubber – water-resistant and easy to repair
We offer multiple types of materials for our siding installations, so you should pick the right option that works best for your home. Here are a few of our most popular siding styles:
- Cedar shake: Cedar siding is inexpensive and customizable, able to be painted and stained in almost any color. However, wood siding requires more frequent maintenance.
- Vinyl: Lightweight and low maintenance, vinyl is a popular choice for many homes. But it tends to fade quicker than other options.
- Hardie board: Though it is more expensive and takes longer to install, Hardie board siding is durable and requires less maintenance.
While a gutter repair is sometimes the most cost-effective option, there are some situations where it’s easier and safer to replace the entire system. Here are some signs it may be time for a new gutter installation:
- Cracking: Cracks or leaks in your gutters mean they can no longer effectively redirect water, making a replacement a good idea.
- Separation: Old or broken gutters will begin to separate from your home, causing problems with water flow and allowing debris to accumulate. To fix this, we recommend replacing separated gutters.
- Rust: We may be able to repair gutters with a small amount of rust, but major rusting should be removed and replaced.
Dealing with the aftermath of a severe storm can be overwhelming, but replacing your roof with us couldn’t be any easier. Here’s how it works:
- We help answer any questions you have once an adjuster has written the initial scope of loss.
- Before we begin work on your home, we’ll provide you with a thorough inspection and accurate estimate for your roof replacement.
- We will begin the work on the home, and work with you start to finish to make sure the job is done right!
Why Work With WIW Roofing in Kettering?
At WIW Roofing, we offer the best roofing services in Kettering, OH. Our certified team is equipped to handle any project from repairs and replacements all the way up to storm damage repair – no job too big or small! We strive for quality workmanship with competitive pricing backed by a satisfaction guarantee; not sure which service you need? Give us call today so that one of our experts can provide you with your free estimate. Let’s get started on making your dream roof become reality!
YOUR KETTERING ROOFING COMPANY
Kettering, Ohio is a city located in Montgomery County. As of the 2010 census, the population was 56,163. The city was founded on November 23, 1903, by Joseph Bettman and Harry D. Geddes. Kettering is home to Wright-Patterson Air Force Base and National Museum of the United States Air Force. It is also the birthplace of aviation pioneers Orville and Wilbur Wright.
As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 56,163. The racial makeup of the city was 76.4% White, 15.6% African American, 0.2% Native American, 2.9% Asian, 1.1% from other races, and 3.8% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 5.0% of the population. Kettering is home to Wright State University, a public university with an enrollment of over 18,000 students. The university is one of the largest employers in the city. Kettering also has a number of parks and recreation facilities, as well as shopping and dining options.
Throughout the years, Kettering, OH has placed a large emphasis on the education of its citizens. The city is home to many schools, from elementary to high school, as well as several colleges and universities. In addition, Kettering is also home to a number of private schools. As a result, there are plenty of educational opportunities available for residents of all ages. In addition to traditional classroom instruction, many of the schools in Kettering also offer extracurricular activities, such as sports and clubs. This allows students to get involved in activities outside of the classroom and learn new skills. As a result, the education system in Kettering is well-rounded and provides residents with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow.
Kettering is a beautiful Midwestern city that has a lot to offer tourists. The city is home to several parks and green spaces, as well as a variety of shops and restaurants. Kettering is also home to a number of historical sites, including the National Aviation Hall of Fame. Visitors to Kettering will find plenty to do, whether they’re interested in exploring the city’s attractions or simply enjoying the scenery. With its convenient location and variety of things to see and do, Kettering is an ideal destination for a weekend getaway or longer vacation.
- Kettering East
- Ridgeway Rd / Stonehaven Rd
- Kettering South
- Whipp Rd / Brainard Dr
- Kettering Southeast
- Kettering West
- Santa Rosa Dr / Glenheath Dr
- Brubaker Dr / Cushing Ave
- Kennedy Park
- Wenzler Park