Need a reliable roofer in Oakwood? Get the top-notch service you deserve – from repairs to replacements, we’re your go-to for all things roofs!
Oakwood ROOFING CONTRACTORS
Licensed & Insured Roofers in Oakwood, OH
At WIW Enterprises – we offer more than just roofing services. Our knowledgeable team is dedicated to giving you the best possible experience and helping with any questions or concerns that come your way. From repairs to replacements and even emergency services — there’s no job too big or small for us! Reach out today and let us show you what a difference WIW can make.
Our Roofing Services
At WIW Enterprises, we understand the importance of keeping your roof in perfect condition. If you suspect that there are issues with yours, it’s best to get an inspection by a professional who can properly assess any existing damage and repair or replace as necessary. Our experts will find leaks quickly and help determine which approved insurance methods like shingle substitution may be suitable for your property.
You may not realize that there are many advantages to repairing or replacing your roof. The roof’s impact on your home is often overlooked. These are some of the many benefits that you may expect from a new roof on your home.
When it’s time for your roof installation, we offer a wide selection of roofing and shingle materials to best fit your home’s needs. We can install:
- Asphalt – affordable and easy to replace
- Metal – lightweight and energy-efficient
- Wood shake – natural and classic
- Slate – fire-resistant and long-lasting
- Flat rubber – water-resistant and easy to repair
We offer multiple types of materials for our siding installations, so you should pick the right option that works best for your home. Here are a few of our most popular siding styles:
- Cedar shake: Cedar siding is inexpensive and customizable, able to be painted and stained in almost any color. However, wood siding requires more frequent maintenance.
- Vinyl: Lightweight and low maintenance, vinyl is a popular choice for many homes. But it tends to fade quicker than other options.
- Hardie board: Though it is more expensive and takes longer to install, Hardie board siding is durable and requires less maintenance.
While a gutter repair is sometimes the most cost-effective option, there are some situations where it’s easier and safer to replace the entire system. Here are some signs it may be time for a new gutter installation:
- Cracking: Cracks or leaks in your gutters mean they can no longer effectively redirect water, making a replacement a good idea.
- Separation: Old or broken gutters will begin to separate from your home, causing problems with water flow and allowing debris to accumulate. To fix this, we recommend replacing separated gutters.
- Rust: We may be able to repair gutters with a small amount of rust, but major rusting should be removed and replaced.
Dealing with the aftermath of a severe storm can be overwhelming, but replacing your roof with us couldn’t be any easier. Here’s how it works:
- We help answer any questions you have once an adjuster has written the initial scope of loss.
- Before we begin work on your home, we’ll provide you with a thorough inspection and accurate estimate for your roof replacement.
- We will begin the work on the home, and work with you start to finish to make sure the job is done right!
Why Work With WIW Enterprises in Oakwood?
At WIW Enterprises, we offer the best roofing services in Oakwood, OH. Our certified team is equipped to handle any project from repairs and replacements all the way up to storm damage repair – no job too big or small! We strive for quality workmanship with competitive pricing backed by a satisfaction guarantee; not sure which service you need? Give us call today so that one of our experts can provide you with your free estimate. Let’s get started on making your dream roof become reality!
YOUR OAKWOOD ROOFING COMPANY
Oakwood, OH is a suburb of Dayton, OH. It is located in Greene County and has a population of just over 8,000 people. The city was founded in 1817 and has a rich history. Some of the city’s highlights include the Oakwood Historic District, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places, and the Oakwood Arts Center, which features art exhibits, classes, and workshops.
As of the 2010 census, the population was 9,202. The city is home to Wright State University and is adjacent to Wright-Patterson Air Force Base. The median household income in Oakwood is $62,083, and the median home value is $185,700. The largest industries in Oakwood are education, health care, and social assistance. The city has a diverse population, with significant numbers of African Americans, Caucasians, Asians, and Hispanics. Oakwood is a pleasant place to live, with tree-lined streets and well-kept homes. It is safe, with a low crime rate, and residents enjoy access to good schools and parks. If you are looking for a small city with a strong sense of community, Oakwood may be the perfect place for you.
The city of Oakwood is home to a variety of educational institutions, including several schools within the Oakwood City School District. The district serves students in grades K-12 and offers a variety of programs and services to meet the needs of all learners. In addition to traditional public schools, Oakwood also has a number of private and charter schools. The city is also home to several colleges and universities, including Wright State University and Sinclair Community College. As a result, Oakwood offers residents a wide range of educational opportunities, from early childhood education to higher education. Whether you are looking for a public or private school, or want to pursue a college degree, you can find what you need in Oakwood, Ohio.
Oakwood is a quaint little town located in the Miami Valley region of southwestern Ohio. The town is home to a variety of businesses and attractions that appeal to both locals and tourists alike. One of the most popular tourist destinations in Oakwood is the Carillon Historical Park. The park is home to a world-famous collection of historical bells, as well as a variety of other exhibits that chronicle the history of the region. Visitors can also take part in a number of guided tours, or simply enjoy the scenic views of the Miami Valley. Other popular tourist destinations in Oakwood include the Fraze Pavilion, which hosts a variety of musical concerts and events, and the SunWatch Indian Village, which is an authentic reconstruction of a prehistoric Native American village. Whether you’re looking for history, culture, or just a place to relax and enjoy the outdoors, Oakwood has something to offer everyone.
- Linden Heights
- Walnut Hills
- Twin Towers
- Historic Inner East
- Eastern Hills
- South Park