Get To Know The WIW Racing Team
- Caleb Reschar is the driver/owner of the WIW race car.
- Caleb started racing go-carts in 1993 & that’s where his love for racing came from. His dad also raced “Super-Late Models”, and they both have always had a passion for race cars & racing is in his blood.
- Caleb’s dad builds all of the motors & everything to do with the car.
- At the age of 19 Caleb started racing “Open-wheel Modified Race Cars”.
- He won rookie of the year his first year.
- He won his first race in May of 2001.
- He kept racing these type of cars until May 2004.
- 2007-2012 – Caleb started racing Open Wheel Modifieds in Ohio.
- He had multiple victories at 3 different tracks.
- 2015 – Caleb started racing “Late Models” & has been racing these models ever since.
- 2021 – Caleb started racing with CRA’s Touring Series where they race in other states than just Ohio.
- He raced in Indiana & Ohio.
- He will race the new car in the CRA Super Series.
- 2022 – Caleb finished 2nd in points for the season.
- Something special about their team is that their pit crew is just him & his dad.
Caleb Reschar Wins CRA Late Model Sportsman Series Championship!
On October 15th, exactly 6 months to the date of winning his first Late Model race,
Caleb Reschar finished the 2023 season by winning the CRA Late Model Sportsman Series Championship!