Need a reliable roofer in Xenia? Get the top-notch service you deserve – from repairs to replacements, we’re your go-to for all things roofs!
XENIA ROOFING CONTRACTORS
Licensed & Insured Roofers in Xenia, OH
At WIW Enterprises in Xenia, OH – we offer more than just roofing services. Our knowledgeable team is dedicated to giving you the best possible experience and helping with any questions or concerns that come your way. From repairs to replacements and even emergency services — there’s no job too big or small for us! Reach out today and let us show you what a difference WIW can make.
Our Roofing Services
At WIW Enterprises, we understand the importance of keeping your roof in perfect condition. If you suspect that there are issues with yours, it’s best to get an inspection by a professional who can properly assess any existing damage and repair or replace as necessary. Our experts will find leaks quickly and help determine which approved insurance methods like shingle substitution may be suitable for your property.
You may not realize that there are many advantages to repairing or replacing your roof. The roof’s impact on your home is often overlooked. These are some of the many benefits that you may expect from a new roof on your home.
When it’s time for your roof installation, we offer a wide selection of roofing and shingle materials to best fit your home’s needs. We can install:
- Asphalt – affordable and easy to replace
- Metal – lightweight and energy-efficient
- Wood shake – natural and classic
- Slate – fire-resistant and long-lasting
- Flat rubber – water-resistant and easy to repair
We offer multiple types of materials for our siding installations, so you should pick the right option that works best for your home. Here are a few of our most popular siding styles:
- Cedar shake: Cedar siding is inexpensive and customizable, able to be painted and stained in almost any color. However, wood siding requires more frequent maintenance.
- Vinyl: Lightweight and low maintenance, vinyl is a popular choice for many homes. But it tends to fade quicker than other options.
- Hardie board: Though it is more expensive and takes longer to install, Hardie board siding is durable and requires less maintenance.
While a gutter repair is sometimes the most cost-effective option, there are some situations where it’s easier and safer to replace the entire system. Here are some signs it may be time for a new gutter installation:
- Cracking: Cracks or leaks in your gutters mean they can no longer effectively redirect water, making a replacement a good idea.
- Separation: Old or broken gutters will begin to separate from your home, causing problems with water flow and allowing debris to accumulate. To fix this, we recommend replacing separated gutters.
- Rust: We may be able to repair gutters with a small amount of rust, but major rusting should be removed and replaced.
Dealing with the aftermath of a severe storm can be overwhelming, but replacing your roof with us couldn’t be any easier. Here’s how it works:
- We help answer any questions you have once an adjuster has written the initial scope of loss.
- Before we begin work on your home, we’ll provide you with a thorough inspection and accurate estimate for your roof replacement.
- We will begin the work on the home, and work with you start to finish to make sure the job is done right!
Why Work With WIW Enterprises in Xenia?
At WIW Enterprises, we offer the best roofing services in Xenia, OH. Our certified team is equipped to handle any project from repairs and replacements all the way up to storm damage repair – no job too big or small! We strive for quality workmanship with competitive pricing backed by a satisfaction guarantee; not sure which service you need? Give us call today so that one of our experts can provide you with your free estimate. Let’s get started on making your dream roof become reality!
YOUR XENIA ROOFING COMPANY
Xenia, Ohio is a small town in the southwestern region of the state. It is known for its annual corn festival, which celebrates the importance of corn to the town’s economy and culture. Xenia is also home to Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, which employs many of the town’s residents. The base is one of the largest employers in Greene County, Ohio.
Xenia offers a number of parks and recreational activities for its citizens, including Beaver Creek State Park, Carriage Hill MetroPark, and Caesar Creek Lake. Xenia is also home to several golf courses such as the Beavercreek Golf Club and the Shaker Run Golf Club. The town is also known for its many antique shops, which offer a wide range of collectibles.
Xenia is a city with a population of approximately 27,000 people. The city is located in Greene County and is the county seat. Xenia is roughly 45 minutes from both Dayton and Cincinnati. The median age in Xenia is 38 years old, and the average household size is 2.6 people. The median household income in Xenia is $46,000, and the median home value is $115,000. The city has a diverse population, with the largest racial groups being white (75%), African American (15%), and Hispanic or Latino (4%). Xenia is a friendly and welcoming community, and it is a great place to raise a family. There are plenty of things to do in Xenia, including parks, museums, and shops. The city also has a rich history dating back to the early 19th century. If you’re looking for a small town with big-city amenities, Xenia is the perfect place for you.
The city of Xenia is home to a number of educational institutions, both public and private. The Xenia Community Schools district offers preschool through 12th grade education to residents, and includes six elementary schools, two middle schools, and one high school. In addition, there are several charter and private schools located within the city limits. Higher education options in Xenia include Antioch College, Central State University, and Wright State University-Lake Campus. As a result, residents of Xenia have access to a variety of educational opportunities, from early childhood education all the way through to college and beyond.
Xenia is known for its charming small-town atmosphere and its many historical landmarks. The town was founded in 1799 and named after the Greek city of Xenia, which was known for its hospitality. Today, Xenia is a popular tourist destination for those interested in American history and architecture. The downtown area is home to a variety of shops and restaurants, as well as several museums and historical buildings. Visitors can also enjoy the town’s beautiful parks and nature trails. Whether you’re looking to explore Xenia’s rich history or just enjoy a relaxed weekend away from the city, this quaint Ohio town is sure to please.
- Stonehill Village / Steeplechase at Stonehill
- Wilberforce / Central State University
- Xenia South
- Xenia Southwest
- Xenia East
- Oldtown / City Center
- Wyoming Dr / Commonwealth Dr
- Pierce Park